He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Psalms


Ahhh, in the quietness of the morning, I am reminded through the Psalms of God’s compassionate mercies –

In Psalm 3:3, 5 You are a shield about me…in the night You sustain me.

In Psalm 5:12 You surround me with favor as with a shield.
...
In Psalm 6:8 You hear the voice of my weeping.
You instruct me and teach me in the way which I should go.

In Psalm 7:10 You are my shield.

In Psalm 8:4-5 What is man that You take thought of us?
You counsel me with Your eye on me.

In Psalm 9:9 You are my stronghold in times of trouble.

In Psalm 17:8 You keep me as the apple of Your eye.
You hide me in the shadow of Your wings.

In Psalm 23:4 You walk with me through the valley of the shadow of death.

In Psalm 28:7-8 You are my strength and my shield…You are my saving defense.

In Psalm 30:5 Weeping may last for the night [even many nights], but You will [once again], give me joy in the morning.

In Psalm 31:8 You set my feet in a large place.

In Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble;
You surround me with songs of deliverance.

In Psalm 34:18 You are near to the brokenhearted and You save those who are crushed in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts