He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Need to Store Your Tears?

Psalm 56:8 says that the LORD places
our tears in His precious vase
and He enters them into His record book.

King David said,
"The Lord has heard the voice of my weeping."

A teardrop on earth summons the King of Heaven.
So do not be ashamed my precious friend.
The Lord takes note of our inner friction and pain.
Hard times are oiled by tears.
God will once again, turn these moments of tenderness into laughter and joy.
[He restores the years the locust has eaten.]

Our society has a few drawbacks, it is reluctant to show tears or sorrow.
For some, tears are a sign of weakness. I say, "How Silly, how Sad!"
Holding back our tears is like a well-guarded, prison, with heavy bars of confinement.
This is not the home where Jesus resides.

Jeremiah lived in no such dwelling. He was transparent. His [tent] dwelling place was tender and sensitive. He couldn't even share words without the interrruption of tears. "The weeping prophet," as he is called, by many, could not always describe his feelings. He was able, however, to clearly articulated his convictions - through tears.

I find it interesting that God selected Jeremiah to be His personal spokesman at the most critical times in Israel's history! Evidently, God values tears. Hmmmm, I wonder how many bottles in heaven are marked, "Special Tears!"

I just wonder, might a few of His precious vases contain your tears and carry your initials on them?
Let your tenderness loose. Some may think of you as a cry baby; even label you as one of the "less repectable" but listen to me beloved of the LORD, you'll have so much more freedom, because you chose to be who God has created you to be, human!

In my most intimate times with the LORD,
I find the faucet hard to turn off...so rest in His Arms of mercy and let them flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts