He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

He is at my Right Hand!

Rejoice that trials make you more aware of God’s presence.
In the darkness of adversity, you are able to see more clearly the radiance of His face. Accept the value of problems in this life, considering them pure joy. Remember! We have an eternity of trouble-free living awaiting us in heaven.
– Jesus Calling

“Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be anxiously look around you,
For I am your God!
I will strengthen you,
Surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand!”
Psalm 139:10
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven,
You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol,
Behold, You are there!
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
Even thee Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will lay hold of me!

If I say, “Surely the darkness will overwhelm me,
And the light around me will be night,”
Even the darkness is not dark to You,
And the night is as bright as the day.
Darkness and light are alike to You!
Psalm 139:7-12





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts