He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Friday, February 22, 2013

I feel forgotten... Hear my Prayer LORD.

I trust in your unfailing Love;
my heart rejoices in your Salvation.
I will sing to You Lord,
for You are good to me.
 
Psalm 13:5-6
 
 
 
How long, O LORD? Will You forget me forever?
How long will You hide Your face from me?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul,
Having sorrow in my heart all the day?
 
...
 
Consider and answer me, O LORD my God;
Enlighten my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death,
And my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
 
And my adversaries will rejoice when I am shaken.
 
 
But I have trusted in Your Lovingkindness;
My heart shall rejoice in Your Salvation.
 
I sing to You LORD,
Because You deal with me bountifully.
 
Psalm 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts