He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"His way is in the whirlwind and the storm." Nahum 1:3

I remember when I was a young girl attending elementary school, living in Talent, Oregon. It's not unusual to have thunder, lightning and stormy days! One day, I sat on the green grass watching the skies fill with dark stormy clouds, as the thunder began to clap! [I loved the excitement in the skies!] It seemed as though everything around, all of the landscape had changed. But then suddenly, the storm would pass by as soon as it had arrived. Hours later, as I sat on the green grass, I did not ask,  "Where did that storm and all the darkness go?" No two moments, let alone days are ever alike! Storms may come and storms may go but remember it's those "emotional storms" that produce the radiance in the moments and days that follow!



Have you ever asked God to make you beautiful, like Him?
Have you ever desired the fruits that come from spending time with Him - sweetness, gentleness - maybe even the tender brokenness of heart, healed? If so, then my friend, do not fear the storm that rolls into your life. It may be here for the moment and then be gone tomorrow. Storms bring blessings - wait quietly huddled beneath His Beloved pinions! Rich fruit comes after the storm. Hugs, one of His angels:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts