He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Take Me Too...

Lord, please take me too.

The pain is unbearable.
I am drowning in deep anguish,
swept away by waves of despair.

Do You see me?

I can't
sleep.
I can't
eat.

Everything is meaningless.

I'm wasting away a little more with every passing day.

Do You hear me, Father?

Why does my heart continue to beat?
It's been torn apart and trampled on.
Who stole my life away?
Who can survive this torment called grief?


Dear Lord, "though You have made me see troubles,
many and bitter, you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth you will bring me up."
Psalm 71:20

I cling to You and Your Word Lord.
You are
The God who restores and protects.
Without You
I would surely die.
You hear
And see everything that I am experiencing.
You know
What I am going through at this very moment.
You are here
Help me to endure this dark night of the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts