He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

"Let Him Bring You Through This Trial"

Ground yourself in God's Word.

He will bring you through this trial just as He has so many other trials!

"May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise; then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word. Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. I will always obey your law, for ever and ever. I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts. I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame, for I delight in your commands because I love them. I lift up my hands to your commands, which I love, and I meditate on your decrees!"

-Psalm 119:41-48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts